~NEW RELEASE! ~ Tau's Pride: Storms by Kelly & Dorchak


~~NEW RELEASE~

Title: Tau's Pride: Storms
Authors: Wendi Kelly & Deborah Dorchak

~Blurb~

The Saga Continues

After the victory at the Valley Battle, the world grows more dangerous. The Pack’s noble sacrifices go unnoticed by the Innocents, many of whom sleepwalk through their daily lives. They have no idea the battle between Good and Evil is happening right under their noses.

Regina’s patch of happiness is crumbling. Nothing is turning out the way she had hoped and she has no idea how to fix any of it. A loving husband, a baby, and a Pack bound together by a sacred ritual magnify and multiply her problems.

Now, Regina must unite the Innocents and the Awakened, yet in order to change the world she must start with herself.

~~Tau’s Pride: Storms is the first book in the follow-up series to the Bonds of Blood & Spirit Saga. Storms is now available in hardcover, paperback, Kindle and Nook (epub) online at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble, and the official fan site http://bondsofbloodandspirit.com. Las Vegas Packmates will be able to purchase print copies from the Barnes & Noble in Henderson, NV.

~~Discover where it all began with the original Saga, book one, Bonds of Blood & Spirit: Loyalties.

~Excerpt~

Where’s the Love?

Regina felt a presence and glanced up to nothing but silence, though the foggy atmosphere suggested she wasn’t completely alone.

“If you think you can get back in my good graces by being mist...it won’t work. I’m on to you. Bats won’t work either, or anything else you have up your sleeve,” she said to the unnatural silence.

“It’s not your good graces I had in mind,” Cole said and appeared at a safe distance from the bed. “This is protecting you from me.”

The pile of clothing in the hallway caught his attention.

“So that’s it? You’re kicking me out?”

“I’m not sharing you with her. We didn’t agree to that,” Regina said.

“You’re jumping to conclusions. I didn’t say she was staying in here. I’m a jerk, but not that much of a jerk. Harry would have double the reason to dust me.”

She turned her large wet eyes on him full force and didn’t disagree with him.

“Stop looking at me like that.”

“How do you want me to look at you, Cole?”

“I don’t know...but that’s not it.”

Comments

Popular Posts